I hope everyone got what they wanted and had an amazing Christmas and an Amazing New Years as well. If you didn't, just remember that things will get better. It will take time, but all good things come to those that who wait and have hope.
I am going to share a brief of what I experienced and got this Christmas. I will spare you and not go into the details.
Here is what I experienced:
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventures
- Hollywood Studies of Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom of Walt Disney World
- The Beautiful Hotel that we stayed at..I forgot it's name
What I received:
- How to Be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life by Melissa Hellstern
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen by Serena Valentino
- Abigail & John: A Portrait of a Marriage by Edith b. Gelles
- In Mozart's Shadow: His Sister's Story by Carolyn Meyer
- A Writer's Workbook by Caroline Sharp
- Breakthrough by Colbie Caillat
- All I Ever Wanted by Kelly Clarkson
- Back to the Basics by Christina Aguilera
- Blackout by Britney Spears
- The Young Victoria
- Empires: Queen Victoria's Empire
- PBS' Marie Antoinette
- Marie Antoinette (Kirsten Dunst)
- Vampires Suck
- Much Ado About Nothing (1993 version)
- Andre Bocelli Vivere Live in Tuscany
- A new Radio- it can play Cd's and my IPhone and it charges it too. Yah I have been wanting one for over a year!
But the best thing is of course is that I have been able to spend time with my family, friends, and my boyfriend. That was the best part of it all.