Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Phi Theta Kappa 

A few days ago I was invited to become a member of FQK (Phi Theta Kappa). Which I am very excited about because I have never been a part of an academic/honors group of any kind.

I have always been smart, but my biggest problem in the past was that at times I procrastinated, was lazy, or simply pessimistic about school. Over time I have stopped procrastinating, worked on motivating myself, and I now have a better outlook on school. I am very, very proud of myself.

It is so exciting it really is. I have already checked out their website and everything. I have joined their membership and have already explored what they have for us members.

What they have is very helpful and beneficial for anyone that is a part of it. It will definitely not only help improve the life skills you will need for your future, it also improves who you are as a person.

I am very excited and I can't wait to learn more about it. I just wanted to share that little victory with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails