Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Know a Secret


I have a secret to share with all of you, would you like to know?

Title: The Secret
Author: Rhonda Byrne
Number of Pages: 198
Publisher: Atria Books/Beyond Words
Genre: Self Help/Religion/Spirituality/New Age
Rating:


My boyfriend was the one that introduced me to this book, to be honest I was very skeptical about it. I guess it was because of my Catholic background I honestly thought this was going to be a New Agey book filled with mumbo jumbo.

Boy was I wrong.

The Secret talks about how a young woman, Rhonda Byrne went on a journey to discover and sharing a great wonderful secret. It is called many things, but what it is commonly known is the Law of Attraction.

The Secret, the Law of Attraction states that we attract everything that happens to us through our thoughts.

For anyone that is of any faith, especially Christian I recommend this book. Yes, this sounds crazy I know but think about it. I will not tell you the full details of the Law of Attraction, you are going to have to go out and do that for yourselves. But I will tell you that it proved to me the whole idea of 'God thought and spoke and there was light'. Yes a little bit of a different take on it. Once you read it, you will see it perfectly.

In a way it just really proves the whole concept of hope.

Everyone should read this book, not matter what you believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails