Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Day Back to Classes

Well Christmas break is officially over...back to classes.

I am so glad to be back. Yes, it does sound weird, it's just that I was getting a bit of cabin fever and I wanted to get out and do stuff besides be stuck in my room all day. I was starting to become lazy and bored with the stuff that I was working on, drawing, painting, making collages, reading, writing, and even dare I say blogging. The last one for me has definitly started to feel like a chore, the reason...I had to figure out what I was going to talk about. I feel all talked out so to speak.

Well not now, I am very excited about this week. I am only taking 4 classes again this semester. It may not seem like much but I like doing this so that way I can dedicate as much time as I can to each class and get higher grades. Yes it may take me longer to get done with classes, but at least my GPA will be awesome. Besides....I have to work my butt off to get into grad school. I still have a long way to go.

I already know 2 of my professors. I had one of them for math last semester and the other for french. The other 2...no clue who they are, but I will find out.

Other than that nothing much is really going on. I do have to find this one program for math which costs a lot. Actually its just a slip of paper with a code on it and I think the price to pay for it is ridiculous....anywho. I have to find that by Monday or I am screwed...wish me luck on that.

I only had to buy 2 books this time, which was really nice. I already had my french book and workbook from last semester, which I don't like but at least I won't be lost or have to buy another book. These textbooks are expensive though, really 2 textbooks equals $182??? What does the book contain...the secret to life? Yes I know...I'm being a little dramatic. It is just annoying, well it doesn't really bother me that much. It is more like a fly that is buzzing around the room annoying instead of buzzing in your ear annoying.

Wow I am going on a random tangent. I have to get going though I have to get ready for classes.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. The norm at my school is 4 classes, but each class weighs so heavily on your GPA! Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Southern Prep :D I hope classes are going well for you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails