Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Rating Guide

I have decided to do something a little different. With rating whatever I am reviewing at that time I will use my Tea Cup System. Here is a generality of how I will rate each


5 cups- This means I absolutely love it and would read it again and use it as a point of reference for my writing.


4 cups- I like it a lot, there seems to be something missing from it, but with more development is could be brilliant. Still enjoyable.


3 cups- It's good, nothing too special about it. Needs more develop and focus. A Pleasant Read


2 cups- Disappointed, there was great potential and it was wasted. Barely any development and sense of plot was all over the place.


1 cup- Don't buy it. If you are curious, just borrow it from the library, but do not have high expectations. All over the place and the little that is good is barely discussed. Just not worth it. An insult to literature.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails