I am very excited and looking forward to this year. I can really feel the spirit and the hope that this New Year brings. In the past I liked the idea of the New Year, but never really felt the potential, the excitement of what the New Year can bring. I feel it this year.
I, of course like the many people out there have come up with a list of resolutions for this coming year that I want to and will keep. But I planned it a little differently, I will try to accomplish each thing in stages, instead of trying it all at once like I used to do in the past. Now I will just take it one day at a time, starting tomorrow.
My New Year Resolutions
- Write every day, even if it is only a page
- Get one piece of work published
- Get better at keeping in touch with family and friends
- Learn how to sew
- Learn how to knit and crochet
- Draw more
- Keep my room clean
- Make A's
- Participate in a race
- Get a job
- Pray more
- Learn more about how business works
- Accomplish everything on this list
I hope and pray that this year, is a wonderful one. Let this wonderful year begin!