Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I 'm in love...with Etsy!


Last night I really discovered the wonder and beauty of Etsy. For all those that have no idea Etsy is a website where you can sell homemade or vintage items. You can off course just buy them if you want to.

I haven't sold anything, although I am definitely thinking of making items to sell on there in the near future. I have so much craft stuff just waiting to be used up, and there is no way I would be able to keep everything I create, I don't have the room.

They have everything for everyone. Vintage typewriters, vintage clothing, anything for geeks and fans obsessed with different movies, tv shows, or books.

I love it. I can't wait to get a job so I can start buying stuff off of this website. I stayed up til 430 in the morning looking at stuff and getting ideas.

To be honest I'm amazed I am awake and coherent at the moment, I guess being in college helps/hinders ones ability to be able to function on little sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails