Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Friday, May 27, 2011

A Book Review: Chicken Soup for the Tea Lover's Soul

I was on a Chicken Soup for the Soul kick. I have been wanting to read all of their books. I think it's because I want to read something that is inspiring and drama free. I have read quite a few of them and so far this is my favorite.

Title: Chicken Soup for the Tea Lover's Soul
Author: Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Patricia Lorenz
Mass Market Paperback: 220 pages
Publisher: HCI, Health Communications, Inc
Genre: Cooking/Beverage/Inspiration
Rating:

I love this book, I have already read it twice, if you are a tea lover you will not be disappointed. There are about 50 stories in this book and throughout the book you will learn the history and the health benefits of tea. I myself like the tips when it comes to brewing different teas and how tea is processed. This books is not just about hot tea either, there are stories for those that prefer it cold.

It's definitely a fun read and no the stories do not get monotonous. Every tea lover must read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails