Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Busyness!!!

So I just noticed something while writing the title for this blog: busyness and business. This may have been obvious to others, but to me this is a revelation. There is a definite connection between the two. I wonder if business came from busyness???

Moving on though I have been very busy for quite some time, I have been studying my butt off for this class, reading other books, hanging with my friends, chillin with my boyfriend, and all the while improving myself and trying to go nuts :D.

I am so excited though, within two days I will be completly done with this class. So far in this class I have gotten 2 A's on 2 exams and I want to get that last A.


Besides that I am dealing with paperwork for Pelissippi and its been a total pain,everything from registration to financial needs. I won't be going back to UTC where I originally was going for quite some time. But I won't be able to because I have been ill for quite some time and my immune system sucks as a result.

I am getting better, but until I am back to my peak I am going to stay at home and go to school.

Either way I am very excited to be finished so that way I can relax a little bit before classes start for the fall.

My plans for the rest of the summer is excersie, write more, post more on this blog, read more, practice on my flute, and maybe even paint and draw. I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails