Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I have a Confession....

I have a confession to make to the world. It is sad, but nevertheless it is true....I am a reality show junkie.


I have watched a lot: All the Flavor of Loves, I Love New York, Daisy of Love, Rock of Love, Tough Love, Tough Love Couples, (Anything on VH1 basically), True Life, and a lot of the housewives shows on Bravo.

Yes I know reality tv shows are pointless, take up lots of time, and do nothing to stimulate the mind whatsoever. But hey so what...they are the shit.
Seriously after a long day of class, reading, writing, keeping track of what's going on in the news, and working out the last thing I want to do is try to stimulate my min any further.

So I watch reality tv. Now that I have made my confession and explained myself a little more, I can talk about what happened while watching a reality show last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails