Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Monday, July 12, 2010

Finished One Exam

So I have just finished taking my first exam for this and I am very glad that this is done. Man that was a hard exam, it was not multiple choice. There were stupid identifications, short answers, and we had to do 2 essays. It took 2 hours for me to finish this test and my hand starting cramping up. I was so glad to be done with this test, now I know what to expect in the future.

I haven't finished my reading response....but frankly I am tired and I plan on doing that tomorrow morning. I did start on it (a tiny bit) but I should be fine. Other than that there is nothing really else I can say about today. I'm just proud of myself, I hope I get an A.

Although of the girls that is in my class today wasn't there. She is really nice and I met her on the 1st day. I hope everything is all right with her, cause she doesn't seem the typr of person to miss an exam.

Anywho other then that nothing much else is going on. Off to watch reality tv...a way to vedge after reading lots of english. For an English Major it can get hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails