Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why I'm Starting This....

(Originally Posted May 12, 2010)

This summer I have decided that I'm going to better and improve myself and that I know it will be continous. The reason for this is well my grades in college right now suck, I know I can do so much better. I'm still trying to figure out who I am, what I am capable and not capable of, and where I am going in my life. This past year in my college career I realized basically, "Holy Crap, I need to change my life and fast." Also I feel like I haven't accomplished a lot, and done alot. Well that's going to change. Throughout this summer I will go through a Renaissance. I will commit to this and I will go through this for the entire summer and if I can do that I may continue on into the my next semester back at UTC.

The goals that I want to accomplish and improve is:
  1. Not Procrasinate
  2. Improve Diet Habits
  3. Exercise
  4. Write More
  5. Read More Books
  6. Improve my Self Esteem
  7. Improve Memory
  8. Become more well rounded
  9. Be in contact with my Family and Friends more
  10. become closer to God
With this blog I will also just be basically doing what I want everything; from reviews of movies and books, to my opinion on news thats going on in the world, and just musings and thoughts and sometimes rants. This blog will be a little bit of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails