Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Busy with Exams & Christmas


Yah, No more classes for the semester. Right now I all I have to do is get ready for the 4 exams I have, 3 are on Monday and 1 is on Wednesday. I am so excited!!! To be done that is, not take exams, and of course Christmas. I'm not so much excited for the getting present part this year, although that will be fun. I am really excited cause I just am, it will be nice to not do anything for classes. I have so much to do though!!!

Here is my list of things I have to do:
  • Study for exams
  • Get stuff together for the vacation
  • Work on the Christmas Story present for my boyfriend
  • Get all of my friends addresses to send them Christmas Cards
  • Call my friends
  • Merry Christmas/ Thank you notes for my Professors
  • Practice the Flute for my family on Christmas
  • Get my brother a gift
  • Get a birthday gift for one of my friends son
There is so much I have to do!!! Not to mention I have to clean my room today cause one of my friends is back from Illinois! I can't wait to see her.

In other news I got a 98 on one of my French tests!!! Go me!!! Other than that I have just been working hard and trying to get everything done.

Pretty soon I will be starting up some book reviews. I have finished books I just haven't had the chance to write reviews on them. They are really good too, I can't wait!

Well off to work I go, I should really get stuff done, I have many things I need to do before she comes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails