Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DIY: Christmas Gift Bag

Well I am back again. Yah!!! I love blogging. Today at work we are doing Secret Santa. I ran around like crazy last night and this morning getting the gift together. Getting gifts for Gwen was difficult.  This person is not easy to shop for. The other problem was that I wanted to get her jewelry, however jewelry at Belk can be expensive. Thank God it was on sale (Yes!). I also got some chocolate and other candy for her as well.

Here is the cute bag that I put the gift in.
Here are the supplies you will need:
  • 1 piece of green paper
  • 1 piece of red paper
  • 1 piece of brown paper
  •  scissors
  •  glue stick
  •  leftover gift bag (or a really cheap one)
  •  gold ribbon
  •  tissue paper (red & white)
I had a leftover gift bag that I had saved from a gift that I had received (you should always do this in case you are short on cash or you just don't have time to get one). I had green, brown, and red paper. I got silhouettes of a Christmas tree and reindeer. I semi traced/semi free drew the Christmas tree and reindeer. I free drew the holly berries and leaves and folded the little brown piece of paper into a tag.

The Order I Completed This In:
  1. Get Supplies
  2. Print Out Christmas Tree & Reindeer
  3. Trace/free draw holly, reindeer, and Christmas tree
  4. Cut Everything Out
  5. Glue
  6. Put Little Tag together
  7. Attach tag to bag
  8. Let glue dry
  9. Put gift and tissue paper in bag
Done! This took me only 30 minutes to get the bag together.

Other Pictures of the Bag Below:





This shouldn't cost that much and you will have paper left over for other projects as well. If you want to you can even do this in bright pinks, greens, and blues. If you can put links of those pictures, if you do. I would love to know what all of you have

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails