Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Friday, November 11, 2011

I Woke Up in Vegas!! Part I

I have been getting ready like crazy for the "Waking Up in Vegas" Fall Dance that we are holding at Pellissippi State.  One of my coworkers, Rob, has been working so hard on this dance.  He thought of it all, the theme, the decorations, etc. Great job Rob!  All of us have been working on getting it together, the main man being Rob.
---------------
In between that I have been working on classes, work, and getting my costume ready for the dance. I am going as a trashy, skanky bride. I basically got most of my costume last night and to be honest I am not sure how it is going to work out. I worked on my veil last night; it looks awesome! It took a few hours to rip, glitter and feather it up. It's amazing how quickly in real life it can take to mess up clothes, but when doing it on purpose it's a lot of work....go figure :/ .


Above is  the awesome Katy Perry singing Waking Up in Veags! Tell you more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails