Pages

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
Created by OnePlusYou

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Stuck in a Rut

For the past month I have been feeling stuck in a funk. I have gotten behind in my classes, my grades haven't been as up to my standards and I feel overwhelmed by it all.

Reasons for being behind:
1.) Bound to happen, after all more homework is assigned throughout the semester and so occasionally something will slip through the cracks.
2.) My boyfriend was visited me for 2 1/2 weeks.... I love him, but because I enjoy so much time with him, he can also be a distraction. A good one, but also bad because I have other things I have to work on as well.
3.) Thinking that I have enough time to do everything I want.
4.) Extracurricular Activities, same as above. I just have to remember to prioritize.
5.) Bad Habits die Hard! After all this is the 1st time I am really trying to put effort into my schooling, not procrastinate and still have fun. I'm not used to that.

So my awesome game plan is this.....I'm doing it on here to keep myself accountable, if people know it, I will think, "Oh shot," I really have to do this.

1.) Finish My English Proposal
2.) Study French Vocabulary
3.)Finish Puppet Show Script for English Project
4.) Finish Designing and making Puppets
5.) Finish Set/Scenery
6.) Read over Madame Bovary
7.) Read over the Death of Ivan Ilyich
8.) Study for French Test
9.) Study For World Lit
10.) Put together movie project for english- reason for all the puppet talk
11.) Finish reading Ch.9 for World Religions
12.) Get ahead in math

Wow I have a lot to do. I know I can do it I just have to kick my butt into gear, motivate myself and remember my goals. Right now My goal is to get all A's so that way I will be able to get a job next semester without it upsetting my parents. My parents are very much that I should focus on just my grades, but with how things are changing, I know that there are many companies/ business, etc that won't hire someone unless they have had job/ leadership experience of sorts.

I try telling this to my parents, but I don't think they understand or they honestly believe that they will look at my grades more. Oh well I shall just work within their rules.

Anywho I have a goal and a mission. By this time next week I will post my awesome project up that I will have presented to my Lit. class. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails